When to apply for unofficial device support:
- You are unable to submit your device tree due to certain reasons.
- You would like to add device specific special features which are unavailable in the official builds
- Supporting the said device requires modifications to the main framework which will affect other devices.
What can unofficial device support offer:
- Allow users to download and install full and incremental builds directly from MoKee Center.
- Self-defined changelog (view from MoKee Center).
- Listed on MoKee OpenSource’s download page (e.g. http://rom.mk/?type=unofficial)
For quality assurance, we will need to manually verify each application. We will contact you if you pass verification.